Bullock County Aging Department

The Bullock County Department of Aging, located in Union Springs, AL, is a government agency that delivers services and programs to elderly residents in Union Springs. Working with Alabama state and federal Departments of Aging, the Union Springs Department of Aging promotes the health, safety, and independence of aging Union Springs residents.

City/County Multipurpose Senior Center

204 Baskin Street

Union Springs, Alabama

Business: (334) 738-5120

8:00 am – 2:00 pm

Midway Multipurpose Senior Center

166 Railroad Street 

Midway, Alabama

Business: (334) 529-3858

Contact: Center Manager

9:00 am – 1:00 pm

You may contact the Department of Aging for questions about:

  • Union Springs senior citizen assistance programs
  • Elder care in Bullock County, Alabama
  • Senior and disabled persons transportation
  • The Older Americans Act
  • Adult daycare and senior companion services
  • Other services for aging Union Springs residents